2-Amino-6-bromopyridine Basic information
6-Bromopyridine-2-amine;2-PyridinaMine,6-broMo-;2-AMino-6-broMopyridine, 98% 5GR;6-BROMO-PYRIDIN-2-YLAMINE;6-BROMO-2-PYRIDINAMINE;6-BROMO-2-AMINOPYRIDINE;2A6BP;2-AMINO-6-BROMOPYRIDINE
Amines;blocks;Bromides;Pyridines;Pyridine;Pyridines, Pyrimidines, Purines and Pteredines;pharmacetical;Pyridine series;Pyridines derivates;Bromopyridines;Halopyridines;C5Heterocyclic Building Blocks;Halogenated Heterocycles;Heterocyclic Building Blocks
2-Amino-6-bromopyridine Chemical Properties
Slightly yellow to light brown
Slightly soluble in water.
CAS DataBase Reference
19798-81-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
2-Amino-6-bromopyridine Usage And Synthesis
Slightly yellow to light brown powder
2-Amino-6-bromopyridine is a disubstituted pyridine used as a building block in the preparation of nitrogen containing bicyclic and polycylic compounds.
2-Amino-6-bromopyridine Preparation Products And Raw materials
Ethyl acetate-->PETROLEUM ETHER-->Ammonium hydroxide-->2,6-Dibromopyridine
2-Amino-6-bromopyridine Safety and Handling
· Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
· Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
· Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
· May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
· Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
· Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
· Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
· IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
· IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
· Store locked up.
· Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
Not data available
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including organic chemistry, organic synthesis, custom synthesis, contract maunfacturing, Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Bulk Ordering & Pricing:
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications, please contact with us:
Contact Person: Dr. John Liu